Sunday, October 28, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski came to visit today

Today Grandma and Grandpa paid me a visit. It had been a full month since they had been able to make it down, so they needed their "granddaughter fix" pretty badly! Of course I made sure to be on my best behavior for them. Well, I tried to anyway.

While they were here, I got to try out a new food - Sweet potatoes! Grandpa and Daddy asked if it had butter and brown sugar on it. Silly men!

Here Grandma is trying to get me to eat some. Now I want you to notice Daddy and Grandpa in the background. Notice anything similar between them? Scary, huh? So that's what I'd look like if I'd been a boy!




Here's Daddy giving it a try. He wasn't having any more luck than Grandma. What can I say, I just wasn't in the mood for sweet potatoes today!



Grandma and Grandpa also brought down some really cute new outfits for me. Which is good because I'm growing so fast! I'm only 4 and a half months and some 6-9 month clothes fit me already. They also brought me some great little shoes with lots of tread on them for running around in. I didn't have the heart to tell them I can't even crawl yet. But I get the feeling they may have known that already. My grandparents sure are silly!