Monday, October 8, 2007

First doctor's visit today :(

It seems like I caught a little something over the past few days. I've been sneezing and coughing a lot and my appetite has gone down. So today Mommy and Daddy took me to the pediatrician. She checked me out and said I had an ear infection. I got some antibiotics and hopefully I'll be better real soon. It's no fun being sick!

This also means that I won't be able to have my four month checkup until next week. It was supposed to be on Thursday, but they can't give me my shots since I'll be on the antibiotics. So it'll have to be next Friday. Unfortunately, this means Daddy will have started at his new job and won't be able to take me. So Mommy gets to hold me again while I get my shots!

And the doctor did weigh me today; I am up to 15 pounds even!