Friday, March 20, 2009

Very sick today

I wasn't feeling so well today. In fact, Mommy had to come get me and take me home early because I was running a fever at day care and wasn't eating. I even threw up on the way home. Mommy gave me some Tylenol, which helped the fever, and some anti-nausea drops which calmed my tummy down some. She called the doctor and they said to give me lots of liquids but no milk and no food at least for the rest of the day. Hah! I wasn't going to have any of that, and let Mommy know how much I wanted milk until she finally gave in! I drank it right on down and then asked for some food, which I ate right up too. Didn't throw any of it up, either, I was hungry! I felt so much better even by that evening that the rest of the day was pretty normal.

What do the doctors know, anyway, huh? Yay for doctor Mom!