Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Flossing with Mommy and Daddy

Tonight after I got in my pajamas we all went to the bathroom to brush our teeth. I don't usually cooperate much when Daddy tries to brush my teeth, although I am fascinated by the toothpaste tube and keeping trying to screw the cap on and off. Sometimes I'm even successful. Tonight was no different!

But after Daddy was done attempting to brush my teeth while I help my mouth tightly closed, he went on to brush his teeth. Seeing that he wasn't watching me quite as closely as he should, I grabbed the dental floss and got about 3 feet unreeled before he caught me. I'm pretty sneaky!

So at that point we cut some off for Mommy and they let me go ahead and use the rest. (What else are they going to do, tell me I can't floss and practice good dental hygiene?) Am I doing a good job or what?