Friday, March 21, 2008

Got to see Aunt Nicole and Uncle Stan again

Today I got to see "Aunt" Nicole and "Uncle" Stan again. They were my first overnight visitors way back when I was just 8 days old! Stan's family is from Tulsa, and they were in town visiting from Phoenix, so Mommy and I took a road trip up there this morning to show them what a big girl I have become in the last 9 months! Daddy came up later and we stayed overnight at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

We had a great time. I got to play with other kids too! Here are some of the people I met.


And here is Stan holding me up so I can get a better look at the fan! :)


In the afternoon, Mommy dropped me off at Grandma Roslewski's house so her and Nicole could go do grown-up stuff. I don't know what that means, but it was probably BORING! So I got to play with Grandma, which was really fun! But more about that later.