Saturday, March 22, 2008

First overnight trip

After we saw Stan and Nicole, while at Grandma and Grandpa's house, Daddy came up to join us and it turned into our first overnight trip! Mommy and Daddy wanted to have a little adventure and see how much stuff they had to bring. It was a lot of stuff - play pen, high chair, clothes, diapers, toys, all the important items a little girl needs. But it was really nice getting to spend a lot of time with Grandma and Grandpa.

It was a tough day. Here I am having a pre-nap nap with Grandma.



Then of course my real nap.



Of course, then Grandpa looked like he needed some help napping, so I helped him out.



But a baby can't nap all day, I had some serious playing and exploring to do! I got to meet their dog, Shadow, again. Of course I had met her before, but not since I got REALLY good at this crawling thing. Now Shadow was much more interesting, since I could chase her around the house playing tag. All day! I even found her hiding up on the couch. She couldn't escape from me!



Of course, all this crawling around is bound to make a little baby tired! So it was time for yet another nap! Grandpa was nice enough to let me nap on him again. He's pretty comfy, but Daddy is still my favorite!



I hope we get to go up there again very soon!