Monday, February 18, 2008

Over the river and through the woods...

To Grandmother's house we went! We drove up to Tulsa today to visit Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski. It had been a long time since we had gone up there to see them, but I was ready for the long drive in my NEW car seat! That's right, I did get a new car seat since I outgrew my other one. It's big and comfy and I slept most of the 2 hour drive.





When we got there Grandma and Grandpa were very happy to see me, and I couldn't wait to show them all my newfound abilities! I got to crawl and babble and roll over and try to pull myself up on everything. It was quite fun. And they have carpeted floors, so it was really nice crawling around (we have hardwood floors at home).


Here I am playing with Grandpa on the floor.





And here I am reading a good book with Grandma.





Did I mention we were also celebrating Daddy and Grandpa's birthdays? It had been the first time we've been together since then so we went ahead and had cake and presents! They managed to blow out one candle together. I was so proud!???





After all this excitement, it was time to take a nap. I love cuddling with Grandma!






It was a great day, and I can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa again very soon!