Thursday, February 7, 2008

BIG NEWS! I can crawl!

What a tiring day today has been. I figured out how to crawl! It's just a "low crawl" now, but I am making forward progress instead of just heading in reverse like I have been for a while. Needless to say, Mommy and Daddy were VERY excited to see my new skill, and had me do it over and over again. (Well, mostly Daddy kept putting toys out of my reach. Mommy's nicer than that!) I got good and tired, I tell you. It's tough work crawling around on your tummy! So, after I'm all tired out, Daddy decides that now he wants to get a video of me to post up here. By then, I didn't really want to play along anymore, but I tried because I'm a good daughter. Daddy got the video attached below, but then realized that, although I got the toy phone, I'm not really crawling after all, I'm just kind of stretching a little more. But he decided I should put it up here anyway, since it's cute. Don't worry, we'll try to get another video tomorrow to put up.

I also tried a new food today, apricots. They were pretty yummy! I ate them all up, no problem.