Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wow, what a week!

It's been quite a week, sorry I haven't kept up real well with my updates.

This week I have finally started teething. Mommy and Daddy think so anyway. I do know that I've been fussing a lot more this week, although I still make enough time in my fussing schedule to be cute and adorable. So they've been giving me a little Tylenol and some Orajel to make me feel better, and it helps. They are very excited at the prospect of me waking up in the middle of the night again! I've been sleeping through the night for months now, I think they might appreciate a little change in the routine!

Ooh, and Mommy and Daddy tried out some faster flowing nipples for my bottles. They're supposed to be for ages 6 months and up, but I like using them now. And so do my parents, I can suck down a 6 or 7 ounce bottle in 5 minutes if I really want to! I like it! (And so do they!) I have been trying to hold my own bottle. For some reason Daddy is really interested in me learning how to do this. Who knows why? I'm trying hard, but just don't have the angle down quite yet.


I'm really growing too large for the countertop bathtub I've been using. Maybe someday Mommy and Daddy will realize this and get me a new tub! Aren't I cute? (Washcloth added for modesty.)




On Saturday, I got to see Santa in the morning! I had seen him come to town in the Thanksgiving Day parade, but now I got to see him in person and sit in his lap! He had come to Tinker Air Force Base, where Mommy works, and was in one of the hangars there. It was quite exciting. Other kids my age were crying in his lap, but I wasn't scared one bit. Unfortunately, none of the pictures really came out very well. Maybe we'll try again in a week or two! I was wearing my new Christmas outfit, do you like it?



That evening Mommy and Daddy took me to a Christmas reception at Mommy's work. I got to meet lots of new people, and was on my best behavior all night, smiling at everybody and laughing too. Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me!