Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone! This is my first Christmas, and I was so excited! Did you know that Santa Claus comes to your house if you're a good girl or boy? Well I guess I've been a really good girl because he came to our house last night with lots of presents for me! Look at all my presents!



Unfortunately, Mommy and Daddy have been feeling lousy all weekend, since Saturday. We all went to the doctor yesterday and they have bronchitis. (Did I ever mention how much fun the tissue paper on the examining table is to crumple? I didn't want to leave!) Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski were going to come down for Christmas, but since Mommy and Daddy are sick, they'll delay until this weekend, as long as everyone's feeling better.

And since I'm such a good girl and know how much Mommy and Daddy want to enjoy my first Christmas with me, I decided I'll wait until they're feeling better before I open all my presents. (Besides, I think that Grandma and Grandpa might just have something for me too!) Aren't I nice?

Hope you all had a great day!