Thursday, November 22, 2007

My first Thanksgiving!

Well this has been quite an experience. First, Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski came down from Tulsa on Wednesday night. Then, today, Mommy and Grandma spent all day in the kitchen. And just a little bit ago they all gorged themselves with all kinds of good smelling food and desserts! Of course I didn't get any! But I DID get a great new food, pears! Yum, they tasted good. I sure swallowed them down quick. Pears and peas are now my favorite foods, along with my old standby, milk.


Did I mention that I got to see Santa arrive this morning? Here's Grandpa and me watching the parade.






I've been a really good girl for Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa. I'm getting lots of love from my Grandparents and am trying to give lots of love right back!

I was fascinated by Grandpa's coffee mug, following it every time he lifted it up and down!




And I was doing a really good job of sitting up. Not quite getting there by myself, but once I'm there, I can stay there a while!