Saturday, November 10, 2007

Grandma Roslewski's birthday party!

Today was an exciting day, I was invited to my first birthday party at my Grandma Roslewski's house. What fun! First, in the morning Daddy showed me how to properly sign a birthday card. I needed a little help with the spelling though.



Then we headed up to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I slept the whole way up, so I was well rested and ready to be cute and adorable for my grandparents! We sang "Happy Birthday to You" while Grandma held me, then she blew out a candle and we had cake. Well, I didn't have any cake. Mommy and Daddy are so mean sometimes! Here's me helping Grandma blow out the candle.



Later that day Grandpa gave me a silver dollar coin. Like my Daddy did when he was my age, I held on tight! This means I'll be good with money. Thanks Grandpa!



Grandma even read some books to me! It was a really fun day and I got lots of extra love and attention. I love visiting Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski! I slept the whole way back I was so worn out.