Thursday, August 16, 2007

Two month checkup

Well today was my two month checkup. And I am healthy! I weighed 12 pounds 8 ounces and was 24 3/4 inches long! (Which means that Mommy and Daddy don't know how to use a ruler, see my previous blog entry.) That puts me in the 90th percentile for weight and the 98th percentile for height. So it looks like I've got the Stoller and Roslewski height gene! Also, the doctor said my head measure 15 1/2 inches around, which is right in the middle at the 50th percentile.

I also got SHOTS today. I did not enjoy them AT ALL. I am so glad Mommy was there to comfort me afterward. She does a great job of calming me down. The shots sure made me groggy, though, and I slept much of the rest of the day.

Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me sleeping through the night too! The last few nights I've been going to sleep after my 9 PM feeding and I don't wake up until about 6 AM! This is so nice for Mommy and Daddy.