Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Name and My First Visitors

Today Mommy and Daddy finally decided on a name for me. Mommy wanted to name me Rose Edna. Daddy thought Rose Roslewski sounded ridiculous. And Daddy said "Absolutely NOT" to Edna being my first name. Daddy loves flying his Piper airplane. He promised Mommy that he would love "Baby Roslewski" even more than flying, so he wanted to name me Piper. Mommy agreed as long as we used "Edna-Rose" for my middle name. Mommy's grandmothers were named Edna (who went by Eddie) and Rose, so that's where those names come from. (Plus my Grandma Stoller is named Edna, too, but she goes by Bunny.)

I had my first visitors, Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski. They were very excited to see me! They were only here for a couple of hours, but we had fun together. Here is Grandma holding me.



I don't think Grandpa is ready to hand me off to Grandma quite yet.



After such a tough day, I curled up with some good reading material!